As it became known from the latest sources of the Russian media, then in Ukraine under the red zone fell 12 areas, including Kiev is in the quarantine zone due to the coronavirus pandemic Covid-19
Twelve regions of Ukraine, as well as Kiev are in the "red" quarantine zone covid-19, the relevant data are published on the website of the Ministry of Health.
According to the information, published on the website of the ministry, as of Saturday morning, then Kiev and 12 areas fall under the definition of a zone of strictest quarantine.
- Zhytomyr region in the red zone of quarantine.
- Transcarpathian region in the red zone of quarantine.
- Ivano-Frankivsk region in the red zone of quarantine.
- Kiev region in the red zone of quarantine.
- Lviv region in the red zone of quarantine.
- Nikolaev region in the red zone of quarantine.
- Odessa region in the red zone of quarantine.
- Rivne region in the red zone of quarantine.
- Sumy region in the red zone of quarantine.
- Cherkasy region in the red zone of quarantine.
- Chernivtsi region in the red zone of quarantine.
- Chernihiv region region in the red zone of quarantine.
Kiev itself is also located in the ill-fated red zone.!
Green, yellow, orange and red quarantine zone COVID-19
Later, Minister of the Cabinet of Ministers Oleg Nemchinov said in his Telegram channel, that following the results of an extraordinary meeting of the State Commission on Technogenic, environmental safety and emergencies the red level of the epidemic threat in the Chernihiv region was introduced from midnight 29 Martha.
FROM 12 Martha 2020 of the year, the Ukrainian government introduced a nationwide quarantine in connection with the outbreak of COVID-19, and with 11 May, it was decided to ease a number of restrictions.
After 11 May, local authorities were able to take advantage of the adaptive quarantine, which means, that in the event of an exacerbation of the infection in some regions, not across the country, quarantine measures are tightened. At the same time, depending on the degree of infection with COVID-19, four zones of epidemiological threat were identified.: green, yellow, orange and red.
Later, restrictions appeared in the country., like in the orange zone. In particular, holiday
- master classes in entertainment and catering establishments
- mass events the number of participants exceeds 20 and where the distance is not respected 1,5 meters between participants
- work of cinemas and cultural institutions with more than 50% seats in the hall
- public transport of more passengers, than the number of seats
but 17 February, the Cabinet of Ministers switched to the adaptive quarantine model again, which provides for the establishment of quarantine restrictions in certain regions. In particular, the government re-introduced four epidemiological danger zones.
- We also recommend reading the article, Died Natalia Rudenko due to complications caused by coronavirus Covid-19
- The article was published from open media sources with text ria support.
Coronavirus breaking news today (Saturday - 17.04.2021 year)
More details ...